Dated a French man who seems not sure - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 21, 2020

Dated a French man who seems not sure

New to reddit but I need to ask. I dated this French guy 3x while he was traveling my country. He seemed really sweet and smart. But also really shy and awkward which I adore (because I’m like that too). On the 2nd date, we spent the night together. From then on, we started chatting each other almost everyday as he travelled to other parts of the country. He mentioned that he might visit me on the weekend but sadly he didn’t because of his travelling schedule. Before his flight back home, I decided to visit the last city he was in which he was so thrilled about. That was our 3rd date. I was gonna ask him what we were but I was too afraid to look clingy or needy in front of him. Probably a big mistake on my end. He mentioned that he MIGHT visit me again next year. I smiled but deep inside I didn’t want to get my hopes up. Now that he’s back home, he doesn’t chat as often. I thought maybe he’s just busy. But I’m starting to think maybe he just wanted something casual while he was travelling. Should I move on then? I’m afraid to move on and then end up hurting him. Anyone here who has gone through the same thing? Also any French guys here that can maybe give me their point of view?

submitted by /u/jojobibo999
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/39U2CYv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages