Ghosted then Blocked out of nowhere - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Ghosted then Blocked out of nowhere

I matched with this guy on tinder and he messaged me right away. We basically chatted the whole day, and I thought it was going good. He was really quick to reply back (I was a little slower because I was out all day) and he also asked for my ig also. Then suddenly at night after talking about nextflix, he just stopped replying. I thought he went to asleep or something but then the next day, no reply, I didn’t pay any mind to that BUT then on ig I think that he blocked me. He doesn’t follow me and suddenly I don’t follow him and can’t search his username. He didn’t unmatch me on Tinder though. I am just kind of stressing on the fact if I said something wrong or maybe he saw my ig pics and got disinterested. I know it’s just one guy but I feel like shit basically lol.

submitted by /u/Mon-Wal
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Sb5mts
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages