Should I go after my crush who's leaving in 5 months? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Should I go after my crush who's leaving in 5 months?

So I'm a first year university student who's studying abroad in the UK and I have a guy I like. He's a 4th year transfer student who's going to return to his country by this year June. I met him at a Halloween party last year but he's technically a friend of my friend so I have no real excuse to meet him, and I'd hate to take advantage of my friend and get her to set us up. This is the first guy I've liked in a really long time and it sucks that I won't even be able to meet him in a few months. I'm really shy, and I can't talk about this to my current friends because I don't feel close enough to them (plus I have trauma with confiding about crushes from primary school after some boy I had a puppy love crush on told all his friends I liked him lmao) What should I do? I really like this guy

TL;DR I'm shy and the guy I like is graduating and returning to his country at the end of this summer, should I still go for it?

submitted by /u/Plue012
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2tsEo8o
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages