Hooked up with a coworker - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hooked up with a coworker

Had a work event where we all drank and had fun and one thing led to another and a coworker I know who I fairly saw time to time hooked up. We ended up back at my place and just did our thing. Too bad I had the whiskey dick that I couldnt really get it up but we both had a great time. Problem was we had unprotected sex and I know I didnt bust but still it was unprotected and I will get checked up. She left early for work and after that didnt talk to her. In the end I texted her the next day but she didnt reply to me still. Do you think this was just a one time thing? I still want to follow up with her if everythings okay. Thanks

submitted by /u/pinetreestar1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Ol1N2H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages