Met a girl filing taxes and didn’t say shit - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Met a girl filing taxes and didn’t say shit

So I filed my taxes earlier today and the receptionist that files everything for the place was just gorgeous. We talked while I waited (reception was empty) and we had a short conversation. She briefly mentioned that she was single, and now I regret not asking for her number, (not even her damn name!!). Should I call the place, let her know who I am and ask if she would like to have dinner some day?

submitted by /u/cengineer-v
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3b5UrK0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages