When should I come clean to this girl I'm seeing? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 1, 2020

When should I come clean to this girl I'm seeing?

I met this amazing girl (21 F) 2 weeks ago on bumble and we have gone on 3 dates so far. I really like her but I feel like its not right to go any further until I come clean.

I'm not that tall, I listed 5'9.5 but I have these pads in my shoes that give me 2.5 inches of height. I really only 5'7" which turned a lot of awesome girls away from me because its not really attractive.

I want to be honest with her about it but I'm not sure when or how to bring it up. Advice?

submitted by /u/FitExit0
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/31hOEwt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages