How do you ask a girl out if you don't know if she's into girls? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 2, 2020

How do you ask a girl out if you don't know if she's into girls?

I (F18) have known this girl (F18) for a few years now, and we've been decent friends. I caught minor feelings for her back in freshman year, but I swept it under the rug assuming it was a phase. Turns out, my small crush came back senior year and hit me 5x harder. I don't really know how to talk to her, bc she seems 100% out of my league, like she's cute as HELL and super sweet, too. I'm afraid if I ask her out, it'll fuck up our friendship and make shit awkward in our general friend group. On top of that, I literally have never dated ANYONE. I have no idea how this shit works lmao. Yall gotta help me 🥺🥺🥺

submitted by /u/frailfern
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Ujrzs0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages