Ghosted after a great second date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Ghosted after a great second date

OK so I've(M21) been talking to this girl(F20) and right away I noticed she seems to take hours to respond to either text or snapchat. I asked her out both times on the dates, the first one went well enough. On the second one, I picked her up and took her to a hockey game. On the way there the conversation was good, she was laughing and seemed to be having a good time. While we were there, I was debating putting my arm around her and didn't work up the confidence until the game was close to being over, and when I did she said "that only took you an hour" in a teasing tone. We both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the game. Afterwards, she wanted me to drop her off at a pub her friends were drinking at and I did. As she was getting ready to get out, she moved in to kiss me and I kind of messed it up. She said "well I was going for the lips but you moved out of the way" and I tried to jokingly play it off by saying "I'm bad at reading signals haha" (side note, this was basically my first date and she's been on many) and before in texts it came up that guys wouldn't get the signal if you waved it in their face. She then said at that point "the signal is that I'm still texting you". Anyways she got out of the car and said "seems like you misread everything" and waved at me as she went into the pub. I kicked myself for fucking it up for a while after. She sent one snapchat at the pub that night and since then hasn't replied to any of my texts or snaps. That was on Friday. This may be seen as a creepy thing to do but I see her snap score moving up so I know she's on it, and has more than likely seen my text too. I guess she's not interested anymore, but she seemed like the girl to at least tell a guy instead of ghosting them. Or is this a thing some girls do to keep you chasing them? Any advice even harsh is appreciated.

submitted by /u/MLG_Eli
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38ZnOvR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages