How long before you know you’re mentally compatible with someone? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 22, 2020

How long before you know you’re mentally compatible with someone?

I just started seeing a guy for about two weeks, and it seems a bit early for this, but I can’t tell if our attachment is purely physical or what. In the past I’ve always dated people I already knew, so I’m not sure how long it takes to develop that mental connection. Mental connection meaning both emotional and “intellectual” -the word intellectual sounds a bit pretentious, but I just mean having very stimulating conversations, which is something that’s very important to me. Emotional connections, of course, take time to develop. So am I being too quick to judge? I tried to talk about something I find very interesting and he didn’t have anything to add (I can’t live like that! But of course this was just a single instance) Or is it possible that he/we are just too distracted by our (admittedly, strong) sexual tension at these early stages? p l e a s e h e l p

submitted by /u/Mandelnuss85
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Vgigts
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages