I Currently work at a gym and have a crush on a regular customer - Help! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I Currently work at a gym and have a crush on a regular customer - Help!

Hey everyone! I'm here because I have a crush on one of the regulars here at my gym and I feel a bit uncomfortable with what to do next. Generally, she comes in around busy hours so I'm dealing with other people, but she always makes sure to ask how I'm doing and holds eye contact + smiles. Believe it or not, that doesn't happen often at least from what I have I have a good feeling about this but at the same time it's a very touchy subject

For the record, If I was off the clock I wouldn't have an issue approaching her to get passed the "greeting" stage or whatever you want to call it. I would hate to be the reason why she feels uncomfortable because in the grand scheme of things, I work here. Tinder and other dating apps are trash and I want to step outside my comfort zone but I'm not exactly sure what the best approach is for this one.

Has anybody had any experience(s) with something like this? if you were a customer in a retail setting or someone on the clock seeking a customer that you see on a regular basis. I'm up for any suggestions and would love to hear what you guys have to say

submitted by /u/Frontdeskgymguy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2VinZPk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages