i’m her first (about to be) boyfriend - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 23, 2020

i’m her first (about to be) boyfriend

I recently started dating this girl (16F) (long read)

We met freshman year (late august 2018), taking the same language course and i always found her attractive. But she was very, nervous anytime i’d talk to her. At a risk of sounding like a douchebag, i am attractive, i’ve got a good body, and i’m not ugly. (I hate talking about my self as you hate reading someone talking about themselves) So i don’t know if it was just that or just her naturally being nervous. She doesn’t have snapchat, and she has a major resting b-word face. So it’s very hard to approach her for anyone interested, which probably factors into the reason why she had never been on a date before i came along. Unfortunately I never did approach her that year, i was heavily invested in school and whatever girl i was just talking to but had no intention of dating.

Come summer (of 2019), i started dating this other girl, now ex, after we broke up i had to asses myself. Because during freshman year i was what you’d call a, “Man W-Word,” and most of my relationships would end because i’d get bored and want to move onto the next one. I realized that that was awful of me to do, and that i need to swear off dating until i find someone i really do like. Someone who wants to make me get into a relationship. And i know the difference between me just being infatuated with a girl, and me actually having feelings for her.

Late october (2019) i noticed i’d always pass her, walking to my friends after 8th period. We’d share a second if smiling and awkward eye contact then just continue on. After two months of that, two weeks into December i finally made my move.

I texted her via IG DMs asking if we had HW in this Latin class we were taking. (We has the same Latin Class freshman year, but unfortunately we don’t have Latin 2 together this year) Depending on how she’d say no, because i knew we didn’t have hw, i’d be able to tell if she wanted to talk to me... or wanted nothing to do with me. If it was a flat out “No” than i’d have no chance. But she replied with “Ummm, i don’t know.” but i know she knows, because she’s one of the smartest in our sophomore class, so i followed up with a “Thanks,” and asked if she could help me study for a Latin Test we had coming up. She said that shed like to, i made up some BS about how my IG app is glitchy so i could get her number. Two days later i asked if she wanted to go on a date with me:) I had never thought this much about a girl and that’s how i knew i wanted to date her.

So, now is where i really need advice. I was her first date, then come valentine’s her first kiss, and tomorrow when i ask her, her first boyfriend. Naturally i’m good with relationships. But she’s never been in one before, so idk what to do. I’m taking it slow, but not too slow. I’m learning more about her, trying to get her to tear down this wall of introvert she has put up. So women of reddit, any advice as to what i can do. To let her trust me, because she can, and that i trust her?

(Sorry for the long read and any typos i may have made, hope you have an amazing week:D)

submitted by /u/ImZared
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37VLobQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages