I'm pretty sure I got ghosted. Any advice? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 20, 2020

I'm pretty sure I got ghosted. Any advice?

Met this guy on Hinge and he asked me out, saying he was interested in getting to know me more. We met for coffee, and hit it off really well. Coffee turned into drinks and dinner. Lots of laughter, easy conversation. When we left, he kissed me a few time while walking me down the street to my car. Asked me what I was doing the next weekend. The following week, he would text me once a day to say "hi", or send me date ideas for the next weekend. The day of our second date, I reached out because I had a bad cold and wanted to give him a heads up. He let me know he actually wasn't feeling well either. He ended up cancelling later in the afternoon after going to the doctor who said he might have a kidney stone.

He apologized and told me he hoped we could find a night this week to make up for the cancelled date. I reached out two days ago saying I was going to do something this weekend and he was welcome to join me- no pressure. and I got no response. What should I do? I just don't get why someone would go out of their way to plan a second date, need to reschedule and then ghost. Any advice is welcome!

submitted by /u/cboone23
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bWHCCg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages