Online dating app bio advice (M23) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Online dating app bio advice (M23)

Hi, I (M23) have been on and off dating apps (mostly Bumble) for a while and never seem to get many matches. I post pretty normal pictures of myself and though I consider myself average-looking, many girls have shown interest in me throughout my life and I’ve had family members, acquaintances, and even YouTube subscribers post comments and constantly tell me that I’m good-looking, so I wouldn’t say that’s the issue (at least not completely).

I’m wondering if any females could give me advice/tips on what makes a good bio as I think that might be the important thing. What do you look for in a guy’s bio? Him being clear on what he’s looking for? Hobbies and interests? Enthusiasm?

A little of my background in case you wanted to give me an example bio (I generally mention most of these things): I’m a CompSci grad from a decent university. I have also had two YouTube channels with moderate success (12k subs each). I am not looking for a CS job and have instead played poker semi-professionally for the past two years (this is what one of my YouTube channels was about btw), and have also made some money off ad-revenue so that was kinda a “job” as well. I go to the gym frequently and I am vegan.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/ThrowRA_shrek
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bU09ix
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages