Is she just being friendly or a sign that she might be interested in me? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Is she just being friendly or a sign that she might be interested in me?

Hello guys, so there's a woman I have a crush with. Yesterday, when I said hi to my crush in person by waving at her, she also wave back at me said hi to me too.

I was about to go back to my seat because the program will start already and I passed through her after we said hi each other. When I passed through her, she tapped on my shoulder. I did not really have the chance to make conversation with her because again, the program starts already.

I was surprised that she tapped on my shoulder. What does it mean? Any opinions?

submitted by /u/MrLoserCow
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2SNl2Dt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages