Has anyone dated a narcissist? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Has anyone dated a narcissist?

I was reading about narcissistic dating behaviors and it reminded me of someone I dated a few years ago.I noticed that her words never matched her actions. She would act if she was absolutely infatuated and in love with me which was odd because she didn't know anything about me. Not even my age, she never asked. Here are some examples.

1) almost all of her friends were male and flaunting them as if they'd do anything for her. She had zero respect for them. 2) extreme flattery and compliments 3) suggested do things as a couple but never followed through and would dismiss it if you brought it up. 4) always communicating only to one day fall off the face of the Earth without an explanation and like you never existed. Then tries to come back weeks later. 5) A lot of texting games. Initiating a text but would ignore your response when you answer. 6) wierd tests?? she would pay every time we went out. I paid once and she asked "why was I paying for all of it." Me: "because you always pay, now we're even." Her:"I never paid before." Me: I'm thought WTF?? and ignored what she said. 7) A feeling that something is undoubtedly off. But then had a killer personally that could charm anyone. With looks to match. It would all blind me and doubt the red flags. 8) always would try leading

submitted by /u/NoBeefjustChicken
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2wg5kZS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages