What do I[20m] do with this girl [19f]? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

What do I[20m] do with this girl [19f]?

I asked her "lunch?" three weeks ago, and she said "what?" and then I didn't bother responding.

Two weeks ago I asked her to be my date at a date night as friends and she said yes, then I realized I gave her the wrong date and she said she couldn't go but to hit her up if I needed a date in the future.

1.5 weeks ago, I asked her to go to a basketball game, and she asked if it was still going on with bad weather, and I said yes; she then said she had a chem lab at 9 am (but the game was at 6 pm, and though I didn't specify, I presume she knew it wasn't a morning game)

Last week I asked her to a date night happening today and she agreed, but on Thursday she texted me she couldn't go and then in person said she seemed legitimately sorry she couldn't go, but said next time she could and I know she legitimately is staying in because she's sick.

I don't want to keep chasing her, but I like her a lot. Should I give up or just tell her to hit me up when she's better

submitted by /u/saskvjbsv
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2OXasst
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages