It started with a choice to move forward, because at the moment I was free. Late night email turns into..... complicated life. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

It started with a choice to move forward, because at the moment I was free. Late night email turns into..... complicated life.

Not sure what life was going to bring but looking for fun with someone I never forgot about in my past but never made it anywhere. Getting ready for rejection because that what it always was from “her”. But I’m a over the cliff kind of person, So I leaped. Emails were exchanged for the night that turned into a phone call that lasted all night. I know your going to say well that’s life of dating. But not when you have a wife and two kids at home. (At this time only 2) it gets complicated. At this time I was separated and not looking to repair it. I was living a fast life of sex,drugs and rock&roll +/- a couple things. But this was something different because it was a friend. A friend with a messy past of deep convos, persuasion and lies but no matter what I kept going back. And as much as I needed “her” she needed me. But I knew I was coming with heart break, betrayal and lies, would I hurt her? I set out not to, but how could I not. I was married and had a family life and didn’t know if “she” would stay. So I knew no matter what I would have to be upfront with “her” with the risk of losing her. And I could hurt “her” without a care in the world because that’s the person I am and the hurt she had laid on me in the past years It would be warranted. Despite that we moved forward to hanging out to see where life would go.

We knew eachother so the meet and greet was not needed but it was years since we saw one another so the touch was something new. Not sure if this was something I wanted to get into but something drew me in. It wasn’t sex because we waited but when we kissed there was deep Ecstasy being transferred between us. Knowing I had a life outside “her” bedroom would it be rite to travel down this road with “her”. No, but I needed “her”. Way more then I knew at the time. Why her and not my wife? You’ll find out later.

Some can say I was weak and needed someone in my life or I was just looking for sex? maybe,maybe not. But it grows to something more. More then many can handle. But I would never turn back. Am I wrong? Follow the story and answer for yourself.

submitted by /u/mydarknessherlight
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2StqU5U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages