It's so confusing, how else am I supposed to talk? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 2, 2020

It's so confusing, how else am I supposed to talk?

My friend said "Just don't act like a friend, else she will see you like that, that way you have a better chance of her saying yes. My crush and I are in uni, How else am I supposed to talk? Or How do I not act like a friend, without straight on flirting or pushing into conversations because she usually is with a group ?

Extra points : give me an elaborate plan.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Laryaxl
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/392ERNz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages