Went on a date with my ex - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Went on a date with my ex

I went on a date with my ex and although she is dating someone else we held hands and talked for a long time. At the end we shared a warm hug and promised to catch up again.

We’ve been talking about getting together after being separated for about two years, though neither of us wanted the divorce. We’ve discussed all the major issues in our past relationship as well as a greed that we had taken each other for granted.

I truly wish I knew what was going on in her life and I wish I knew she was serious or not.

She says she doesn’t know what she wants and would like some time to figure it out. I won’t hold on forever and I’ve given her until the middle of this month to make a decision so I am not left in limbo.

Although I am unsure of what she will decide I am hopeful

submitted by /u/someoneelseiknow
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37RmHhs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages