25. Never been on a date, never speak to girls, and deathly afraid of doing the latter 2 but have an oppertunity - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 28, 2020

25. Never been on a date, never speak to girls, and deathly afraid of doing the latter 2 but have an oppertunity

I got a match on tinder recently and the girl was responding and added me on Snapchat. I'm thinking of going on a date to a local park/gardens but I'm so overwhelmed with self-doubt and insecurity it makes me want to lock myself in my room and give up.

I've always been a very awkward person and I only hang out with my close friends. I don't have a full-time job, only part-time.

This is the closest I've ever gotten to having a date, I find it incomprehensible that someone else could be into me. I have zero experience in dating and/or seduction. No experience with talking to girls since high school pretty much, other than through my friend's girlfriends.

I'm worried I'm going to make a fool of myself and lower my already Mariana Trench levels of self-esteem. It makes me want to give up and cry.

That's what I did with my life until now, secluded myself because of crippling anxiety and told myself "I don't care" even though deep down I do really but I'm too afraid to face it.

I feel like I'm boring to talk to, awkward to interact with, and no idea how to come across as a potential partner and not just some random guy. Help

submitted by /u/FocusandFlow
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/34QdNRT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages