I’m only 20, and I’m already at the “my friends are getting married while I’m single” stage of my life. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 27, 2020

I’m only 20, and I’m already at the “my friends are getting married while I’m single” stage of my life.

I’m a 20 year old guy, and I have absolutely zero experience when it comes to dating. Never even had a “talking” stage. I realize that on Reddit that may not seem weird, but in my life it’s like I’m a unicorn. I know a decent amount of single people, however, they’ve at least dated before. The rest of the people I know are in relationships.

Just this past week, I’ve had two friends (two separate couples) get engaged. They’re both 23, so not that old. However, both couples had been together for more than 4 years. I’m not gonna lie, I’m jealous. Despite the fact that they’re older than me, I’m jealous that they met their person so young and are getting married. When they were my age they were dating and meeting their future spouse, while I’ve never held hands with a girl.

I understand that everyone moves at their own pace, but it sucks. I’m only 20 and I’m already at the “my friends are getting married while I’m single” stage of my life. It’s so hard not being jealous of others.

submitted by /u/GCPD11
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/38FosA3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages