Met a girl through tinder but I feel so awkward meeting with her - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Met a girl through tinder but I feel so awkward meeting with her

I've been on many dates before, and I've even hooked up with a random stranger. They're all kinda awkward at the beginning, but get much better throughout. Idk why, but this one girl I am meeting I just feel like will be super awkward. We talk fine over text though, so there's no weird feelings there in general. Maybe it's because our first "date" is her coming to my place to sleep over? I don't even think she wants to have sex either lmao. She literally just wants to hang and sleep over I guess. Maybe because she's coming to my place so the pressure to entertain her is pretty high, so I feel like it will be much more awkward? Any advice?

submitted by /u/echanuda
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3n1UlIi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages