It’s this girl... - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 28, 2020

It’s this girl...

So I’m 23 and I’ve matched with this girl (20) a few times on tinder in the past like months ago. We’ve met a couple of times because it turns out that she used to work right beside where I worked so we would run into each other sometimes. When we met she gave me her number. But when I texted her she was really dry so I ended up not texting back. So we matched again on Christmas maybe somethings changed lol. She wished me merry Christmas and I did the same then she gave me her number again so I texted her and she wasn’t as dry this time maybe cause we haven’t spoken in a while. I asked her if she had plans for New Years and she said no so I asked if she wanted plans and she said she’ll let me know which is most likely a no since I’ve tried to make plans with her before and she said the same thing. She’s been “wyd” me all day today and it’s kinda annoying cause I don’t really like small talk. What should I do? Or what can you tell me about this situation?

submitted by /u/Swaggref
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ruH6Dv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages