How can someone just stop caring? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 28, 2020

How can someone just stop caring?

After they said, shared, did do much - and you know at the time they meant it? How could he act for months like I was the most important thing he had and then not even care how I’ve been doing? Being so cold and distant like I never meant anything? Like he just flipped a switch and turned completely numb towards me.

How do people get over feelings like that? I don’t know if I’m looking for a real answer, probably just venting. But it hurts so much seeing someone that was ready to give you their all, even thought about moving country for you, and to whom you would’ve given anything, disappear from your life like that. Not even a “how are you”. It’s actually tearing me apart.

Cause I’m not over it, I didn’t want it to be over, and I’m here wishing for the time he realised that he made a mistake and comes back. Or at least that he looks at our pictures and thinks of me with at least a bit of pain and regret. Like that one time he said he would miss me forever and forever be jealous of whoever would be next. But I feel as if that’s not the case. As if he literally just stopped caring. I just feel it. He didn’t care right before we broke up, he sure as hell doesn’t now.

How can that even happen?

submitted by /u/ayay0x
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3aPzwNN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages