Asking a girl if she isn’t interested in you? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Asking a girl if she isn’t interested in you?

I’m getting mixed signals from this girl one moment she will ask how did she get so lucky to meet me and then barley responds or will say something like “lol” to a flirty text. My main thing is I do not want to waste my time. Is it ok or acceptable to ask a girl if she is not into you without sounding needy or insecure? How would you go about it?

submitted by /u/BallPlayer712
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2KQAmiK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages