How to break the booty call dynamic - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

How to break the booty call dynamic

I (30F) started talking with this guy (35M) from Tinder. We had planned a really cool date, which he proposed, but then COVID restrictions got tighter and everything shut down. A couple of nights later he hit me up at night to smoke some weed and watch TV so I went over and we had amazing sex. Next week same thing. He texts me during the week but barely minimum since he works a lot, which is fine by me since I also hate texting.

I don't know if I want anything serious with this guy but I would like to have the option and I feel like if I keep going down this path it's just a recipe for disaster, so I would like to do something now that I feel like there's still time. He sometimes mentions things like "I wish we could go to a bar" or "Let me cook for you" so I'm not sure if we're just hanging out at his place due to the circumstances, or if I'm just stuck in booty call limbo, and I don't know how to break this cycle. (Before you say just stop going altogether, given that everything is completely closed, if I don't go I'll probably not see him for several months, and he is still a great lay).

submitted by /u/apricotjelly1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3o11auO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages