Afraid of relationships - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Afraid of relationships

Hi all :) I wish you had/having wonderful new years celebrations and may 2021 be full of positivity for us all!

I am a 22 female who has never been in a relationship before. I got many opportunities to be in one but would always find faults in everyone I've met.

Atm, I am speaking with a potential SO (M30) I am interested but for some reason my mind wants to back out again. He is respectful and we have so many things in common and honestly I am getting angry with my brain 😅. I want to give myself the experience of being in a relationship but for some reason that I can't decipher I keep wanting to back out. Is it because I have commitment issues? If anyone went through that or knows what's going on with me I would really appreciate the advice.

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/ZippyBasis
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3o8H9mq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages