Don't know what to do anymore - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Don't know what to do anymore

I don't know what to do anymore. This girl and I have been in an entanglement for one year now. The girl has a boyfriend which you can imagine has caused lots of problems. Somehow we can't get let each other go, we go through periods of not talking or seeing each other to try to fix things but somehow/someway we connect again. In the moment that we are together it's wonderful but as soon we part ways its extremely depressing for me. I drink more than ever now. I just want to be with her but I know that I will never have her heart.

submitted by /u/Crusader_94
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hvzdsD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages