Just got to the date location and the guy texts me and says gonna be half an hour late...should I leave? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 28, 2020

Just got to the date location and the guy texts me and says gonna be half an hour late...should I leave?

Normally 15 minutes is my rule for what is considered appropriately late but I drove 20 minutes to get here but I feel like this is not a good first impression...does this indicate a lack of interest on his end?

submitted by /u/traysandbaes-
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hroL5K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages