Can’t read the signs - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Can’t read the signs

I reckon this must be a common problem, but I am completely useless at reading whether a girl is interested in me or not. My life is literally like the ‘Casually Explained’ Youtube video, ‘Is She Into You?’

Sometimes I am fairly sure that a girl is interested but when I pluck up the courage to broach the subject it usually comes as a complete surprise to them and can be quite awkward.

Then there are other occasions (admittedly a much less frequent occurrence) where it transpires that a girl DID like me but I was too oblivious to notice (or not so sure and too shy to make the gamble).

I’m not an attractive guy and I don’t think it helps that I am socially awkward (and I suspect I may have high-functioning aspergers or something). I definitely can’t afford to miss a potential crush through cluelessness.

I know I shouldn’t envy other people but I see other happy couples and it gets me down that I don’t have someone to share my life with :(

Umm... not really sure what I’m asking, lol. I know the usual supposed signs: playing with hair; casual friendly touching (arm etc); laughing at my shit jokes. But in my experience the girls are just being friendly. I have nice friends :)

submitted by /u/Salesy82
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mZwBnZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages