What's the best way to respond to prompts and message women in Online Dating? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

What's the best way to respond to prompts and message women in Online Dating?

I am 30M and am curious if someone else knows the best way to respond to most Hinge prompts on other women's profiles?

I'll admit, I'm not the best at interacting with women, and haven't tried dating until recently (8+ years I purposely stayed single to avoid getting hurt again/to make me the best me I can be), but even I know it's best not to say something sexual or respond by leaving comment on a photo. That's objectifying and can creep them out. So I know it's best to leave a comment on a written prompt.

The problem I run into is, I have no idea most of the time how to send an eye catching, witty response on most prompts. As a guy, I know most women get a bajillion likes and messages (don't @ me, I know a lot of those responses are either low effort or creepy or some combination of the two), and I know witty responses tend to get noticed more.

Most profile prompts I encounter either talk about stuff like dogs, tacos/margaritas, international travel (never done it myself), The Office, Friends, etc., or they'll be something like: "What I'm Looking for... A guy who's kind and knows what he wants." I find that I end up hitting the "X" on a lot of profiles I want to respond to because I can't figure out what to say.

How am I to respond to prompts like these? How can I stand out amongst hundreds/thousands of other men?

For any guys reading this who are more successful with this than I am, what kinds of responses do you send?

For any gals reading this, what kinds of responses actually get your attention in a good way?

submitted by /u/MyFavoriteArm
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2X44utf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages