How do I cope with being undateable? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

How do I cope with being undateable?

I’m (30M) have zero experience at all, still live at home and am unemployed. I know I’m full of red flags but it’s frustrating knowing I’m 30 and I’m literally years from being independent and therefore years from having any shot at a date or anything. I know it’s all my fault but I still have needs. it’s still a demoralizing feeling, I’m sick of feeling alone but it feels like the situation is impossible to fix. How do I come to terms with the fact that I’ll be alone for a very long time when the feeling to want a partner comes over me?

submitted by /u/I_love_coke_a_cola
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2WXmLbI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages