How to approach a Girl at the gym? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, December 28, 2020

How to approach a Girl at the gym?

There is a very good looking women that goes to the gym around the same time that I do every day. We make eye contact all the time and pass by one another a good amount. I know this doesn't mean anything but we are aware of each other a good amount. Every time she passes me, gets some water, or goes over by the lockers I kind of choke up and don't know what to say or how to introduce myself. I have always had a hard time talking to girls and just approaching them in general. I honestly don't care if I get rejected, I am more worried about the fact that I just have a very difficult time talking to strangers and holding a good conversation unless it is work related. Was just wondering if you had any advice for how I can talk to her, or what might be a good way to start a conversation. I suppose the biggest step is just going for it, I'm just not totally sure how to. Hope you guys are having a good day and thanks for taking time to help me out.

TL:DR: Have a hard time talking to girls and don't know how to approach and talk to a girl that I find attractive at the gym.

submitted by /u/ThrowRAOriginal
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MgMUAj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages