Back on the scene but feeling grey [21 M] - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Back on the scene but feeling grey [21 M]

'Ollo kind peoples! I hope you are well reading this!

So, after a large dry spell of dating, I'm trying to get back into the dating scene:

I've been trying dating apps like tinder, bumble, badoo etc, but strangely I can't help but feel either nothing or indifference, no spark at all with anyone. And sadly with those I've matched with, I'm either ghosted or the conversation is dead with minimal effort on the girl's part. Plus with Covid 19 causing big problems for meeting people, (in the UK at least), I'm struggling to do hobbies where you'd naturally meet people.

I guess I'm just asking general advice and wondering what people think about my predicament. Any response is well appreciated, and I hope you have a beautiful day!

submitted by /u/LordKalani
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2MnoCEP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages