I’m 40 and can’t attract my own age group - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

I’m 40 and can’t attract my own age group

I keep getting hit up from either men in their 20’s or early 30’s or men in their 60’s who think I’m younger than I am I try to dress my age but still have a younger face I guess. I hate both group’s music and we don’t have much to talk about or vibe with unless I’m schooling the younger ones or being talked at by the older ones. 40 year olds are focused on careers and raising their kids I have no kids can’t relate to and keep switching careers, not passionate about anything in particular all I know is my direction is spiritually based and I’m a survivor who goes through a lot and has saved other’s lives.

submitted by /u/MissScrappy
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/JpqrfyZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages