Met a new friend group and got a hug and kiss on the cheek off the girl I liked! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Met a new friend group and got a hug and kiss on the cheek off the girl I liked!

Hi,

So last night I had went to a bar with some friends, a mix of guys and girls. I spoke to the girl I had just met and was the most attractive to me and we started talking about our life, work, future plans etc..relatively deep for someone I have just met.

My other friend hit on this same girl but two I witnessed get knocked back. At the end of the night, she hugged me and I asked her to get home safely to which she kissed me on the cheek and I reciprocated.

I want to progress this but also don't want to overstep the mark as this girl is a close friend of a good friend of mine.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Fun_Honey3071
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/wmsd7YW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages