Wasted. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 8, 2024

Wasted.

Been talking to this dude for a while. We text occasionally to plan something but our schedules mix. Anyways, I texted him to meet today and we agreed, He said "I'll see you tomorrow", but I got ghosted and didn't spot him around where we were supposed to meet.

How do I take his soul and feed it to the archangels guarding the gates of eternal hell? (He's still so hot to me, I need him.)

I also told him I'm looking for something casual so what's his deal anyways? He told me he wanted to meet me properly when he first came up to me, but I had to meet with someone soon and told him that the next time I see him we can go and was down. But then today happened, I guess I'm wondering why a guy would even approach me in the first place just to ghost me before having a "proper conversation" together like he wanted in the first place? Anyways, I'm not caring too much, just confused

submitted by /u/Realistic-Size-4978
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/9IKZ5lX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages