I have a huge crush on this girl at my gym but don’t know how to ask her out. Help? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, March 31, 2024

I have a huge crush on this girl at my gym but don’t know how to ask her out. Help?

So I workout at a private gym that is all class-based and there’s this girl who goes to several of the same classes I attend who I’ve been talking to a lot before and after classes. I looked her up on social media and while it’s all on private, I don’t see any indication that she’s in a relationship.

She’s two years older than me, I’m a 28M and she’s 30. I think she’s really sweet and has some of the same interests as me based on our conversations.

I told my female friend who also goes to the gym about this situation and she told me she’d try to find out if my crush is seeing anyone.

What should I say or do to ask my crush out on a date? If she says no, it will feel awkward seeing her at the gym. If she says yes then I’ll be ecstatic. Should I continue talking and getting to know her? I also don’t want to keep waiting around.

submitted by /u/AggressiveFlower9228
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/lCOa92S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages