Should I set boundaries? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Should I set boundaries?

I feel like I should just give the whole story so that this post makes sense.

I just met a guy a few days ago and we hooked up twice. First time we met he just took on a small date then back to his. We started making out etc. and then things started getting heated. I told him I didn’t want to do anything more than kissing and he said okay.

I’m honestly not sure how it happened but we ended up having sex w/o a condom. Things just got heated I guess? I have an IUD so we are still being safe. I’m honestly a bit annoyed at myself, but I’m taking it on the chin and owning it. I am a super sex positive person, I’ve slept with people first time I’ve met them before, I just wanted to take things slow this time but I guess not 😅

Well anyway then I saw him the next day, we hung out, and then we had sex again.

During our hangout time I noticed he like side- pushed me (in a friendly way), but it actually made me like lose my balance. First time I was like “woah” but didn’t make anything of it. Then he did it again, I almost lost my balance again, so I said to him something along the lines of “omg you nearly pushed me over”, “that was too hard” etc. and he said I could push him back. I left it like that.

Another thing he did, is he slapped my face during us kissing. He did it twice. Both times I didn’t say anything, because I know he didn’t do it in a mean way, I could tell it was just something he probably liked to do or something? But the thing is, no one has ever done this before. And I have to admit, I don’t like it.

I know I need to say something about the slapping, if he ever does it again. But I don’t understand why he would just slap my face like that. I know some people like it, but the way I see it is, my face is like the pretty part why would you wanna slap my face if you think I’m pretty you know 😅 surely you should want to be gentle. I’m fine with slapping body parts. But the face is different?

Anyway, there are other smaller details that i’ve noticed about him. I can tell he’s kinda aggressive/forward (not sure if aggressive is the right word) but not in a bad way… I can’t explain it. How can I communicate with him that some things are okay and other things are not? How do I get my message across so that he knows to be more gentle with me?

Also how can I communicate with him that if he is going to sleep with other girls we will need to wear a condom? We have only met twice, talking about exclusivity is way too soon, and I don’t expect him to not sleep with other women. I don’t care what he does, as long as he’s respectful to me.

submitted by /u/Imm-BlackRose
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2Mn6YEr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages