Where can I (M33) meet people of the opposite sex to potentially date these days (in the UK), outside of dating apps? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Where can I (M33) meet people of the opposite sex to potentially date these days (in the UK), outside of dating apps?

I'm finding not much luck with dating apps recently, at least with getting into any serious relationship. But I don't know what the alternative any more is, I feel like going to bars and asking strangers for their number isn't really me - in fact it just feels weird to do that in any context. I know there are speed dating events I can try, are these actually worth it though? And there's also general 'single events' but I don't know if that's aimed at serious or more casual people. Any advice appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/SpaceToad
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/6OPiy1L
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages