My oblivious experience (M29) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 16, 2024

My oblivious experience (M29)

After an exercise class a cute girl blew a kiss in what I thought was my general direction and intended for anyone in the vicinity. When I get back to the car my mom asks, “did I see Ashley blow a kiss to you”? I responded that I thought it was to both of us. LOL. Ladies, men are such simple creatures and oblivious to your most blatant attempts at flirting.

submitted by /u/entitledprk
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Wm2lSJv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages