What do I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 1, 2024

What do I do?

I'm 13 and I was going to start my first day of school normally and everything was going well with my friends and all that. until I see a girl a grade below me (I'm in eighth grade, she's in seventh grade). She was beautiful and I asked my friends about her and they said that she is one of the prettiest in her class or the prettiest in her class. I honestly fell in love with her. We have both looked at each other on some occasions and that makes me fall in love more. But they tell me that she is talking to someone. I don't know if I should text her for the first time and see if we can start talking and maybe something will happen or leave everything like this and not send her anything. what I do?

submitted by /u/GrapeSufficient7550
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/NIwbKdx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages