How to break up? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

How to break up?

So I was talking to this girl (25F) and I (27M) decided things weren't going to work. I'm going on an eight month retreat out of state and I'm not interested in her sexually and I don't find her to be marriage material. In fact, she's currently married and only separated with a ten year old daughter (red flag alert!). So I sent her a text explaining everything, and blocked her from my phone and Facebook. I deleted all our messages and pictures. Admittedly we had phone sex, but other than that we weren't official nor even met each other. I don't think I owe her anymore than that. A heartfelt apology and ceasing communications. Now my mother thinks I'm an ***hole. What do you think?

submitted by /u/dldewolf0829
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2uMRfTi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages