Is this girl (18 F) showing signs of interest? Should I (20 M) ask her out? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Is this girl (18 F) showing signs of interest? Should I (20 M) ask her out?

I know this girl because we both work in the same shopping center, so we see each other a lot and sometimes hang out in a group with others during breaks. We see each other sparingly (maybe once or twice a week for an hour or two on average) but I think i might be starting to like her.

She is two years younger than me (I’m a sophomore in college, shes a 18 year old senior in high school) and we get along pretty well. Im also only home on the weekends because I go to college like an hour away.

We have a couple inside jokes that she always bring up and its always a lot of fun to talk to her. We joke around and tease each other alot. She laughs at everything I say and we like a lot of the same things. Also she will remember and bring up little details about stuff I like or our jokes that ive completely forgotten sometimes.

Whenever she sees me she gets a big smile on her face and says hey and more than once now Ive looked up from something and caught her looking my way, or noticed her paying a lot of attention to what im doing.

Tonight i stopped by her work to visit and i noticed she kept brushing her hair back quickly while we were talking too, so hopefully thats a good sign.

We text sometimes but it’s usually only when we need something, and she will sometimes Snap me if something relating to one of our many jokes and stuff.

Ik shes been on dates with guys before but, from what a mutual friend told me, she doesnt usually get a lot of attention from guys.

So is she just being fun and friendly or does it sound like she actually likes me. I think i kinda like her, and that we would have a lot of fun if we started going out together. Anyway, ill be back home next weekend and I want to ask her out. So is she interested and how should I ask her?

TLDR So does it sound like there is some mutual interest here, and how should I ramp things up a little, start flirting more, and ask her out?

submitted by /u/Gabriel1268
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2SwvNeq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages