How to tell my date I'm a sex worker - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, February 16, 2020

How to tell my date I'm a sex worker

Ive been a single mom for the last 2 year's and want to start dating again. The issue is I've been stripping and camming on top of my regular day job to support myself and my kids. If I go out with someone I don't know when and how is the right time to tell them. I don't want to scare them off or make them take me less seriously, but I also don't want too much time to go by and appear I've been "sneaking around". Any advice from anyone who has been there?

submitted by /u/NicolePearl
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2UUE2T4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages