18M, I don't know how to flirt and barely had any contact with women - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

18M, I don't know how to flirt and barely had any contact with women

Hello guys, I get very anxious when talking about this. As the title says, I am an 18 year old straight guy and I pretty much suck at flirting. Completely.

So to give you some context, I have kissed 3 girls in my life and just one of them was a pleasant experience. Never had sex and I have never been in a relationship with anyone, but I have gone on a couple dates.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I like to consider myself a kind person, but I think my main problem is that I am not able to express attraction for others, even if I do feel it.

What I am trying to say here, is that I don't know how to talk to girls in that way. I suck at generating attraction, so I'll usually end up with them trying to be friends.

When I noticed this happening, I realized I had to start being more flirty. And every single person I know says "I wouldn't say that kind of thing" when reading my texts with a girl. My friends keep talking about their experiences and I just feel devastated. I get frustrated when I see good relationships, because I know that I have never been in one.

TL DR; I am 18 and have little to no experience with dating. I find it hard to express attraction to girls which usually leads to them thinking I want to be friends. When I do express attraction, people say they wouldn't do it that way. And all my friends keep sharing their experiences, which makes me very anxious.

Thank you for reading, I know it's not very well organized, but everything helps.

submitted by /u/Impossible_Feedback1
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3myaFkJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages