We’ve been on 4 dates. Had sex twice and it was terrible! Need Advice - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

We’ve been on 4 dates. Had sex twice and it was terrible! Need Advice

I (26 male) went on 4 dates with her (25 female) now. All 4 dates were great! We had chemistry right off the bat and it was smooth sailing the whole way. We had sex on dates 3 and 4 and both times it was the worst sex I’ve ever had.

I Know that’s harsh and makes me sounds like a prick but I’m just being honest. I’ve had my share with many women and I’ve never had a below average experience. One that would make me go “yeah, that was bad sex”... until now. She was nearly silent the whole time and just laid on her back. She didn’t want any other position than missionary and kept clamping her legs the whole time (guys, you know what I mean there). I soon wasn’t enjoying myself. I wanted to stop but also didn’t want her to feel bad bc it was that bad. Right after it was over she acted like it was great and we went to sleep shortly after.

She keeps hitting me up and wants to hang out. I like everything about her and we have fun together. But the sex is just so bad. I want to break it off with her and I also want to tell her the reason why. Would that be too mean? I myself would want to know the truth even if it hurts like hell.

What do you think? Should I tell her the real reason I want to stop seeing her?

submitted by /u/WakeMeWhenCovidEnds
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/37yaxv2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages