Confusing behavior on dating app - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Confusing behavior on dating app

Went out with this guy two months ago on what I thought was a great date (and he seemed to think so too from how he acted and how he sort of alluded to seeing each other again). Said he’d be in touch and then went radio silent.

I asked him about ten days later if he was interested in seeing each other again and told him he could be honest with me if he wasn’t interested! He instantly replied and said he was sorry that he’d been distant and said school was overwhelming. I wished him good luck with w school and never heard from him again.

Flash forward to about two weeks ago and he shows up on my bumble feed again. I swipe right just for shits and giggles and we match. He unmatches with me within like 3 hours. Flash forward to just yesterday - this man has just liked me on hinge. ???

Why on earth would someone act this way? I’m kind of over the whole thing/have no intention of matching with him on hinge or talking to him again but this kind of mixed-message behavior baffles me, especially from someone in their mid-twenties. (Honestly, this might be more of a rant then anything else.)

submitted by /u/studentathleted
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pt4e3c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages