Should I invite the girl that I met on tinder for new year's ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Should I invite the girl that I met on tinder for new year's ?

I've been going out with this girl I met on tinder for five months now. I'm from a different country but I'm studying in Germany. I asked what her plan was for Christmas and she said that she's going to visit her parents and will be back before new year. Was she hinting that she's available during new year? I really like to spend time with her during new year, any tips would be really appreciated.

submitted by /u/quixotic_vik
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3pvDuPw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages