Emailing a Classmate Asking Them Out - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Emailing a Classmate Asking Them Out

So this is a bit weird but... there’s this really cute girl in my ASL class this semester but thanks to COVID we only meet over zoom. I’ve had feelings about asking her out for a while, but it’s pretty hard to do when we can’t speak to each other since it’s ASL, and you can’t even direct message anyone in the Zoom calls. Today is my birthday and during class she laughed at some of the jokes i typed out towards the teacher and even wished me a happy birthday, but that’s besides the point. I wanna know if I should email her asking her out. Since we’re in the same university and class I have access to people in my class’s emails. I’d try to be as less creepy as possible because I really don’t have another option here haha. I probably would start by saying “Hey, first of all, i wanna say I’m aware how weird this is for me reaching out to you over email... but I think you’re really cute and would’ve asked you out in person if I could have. Not sure if you’re seeing anyone right now or looking for anything but I’d love to get to know you more. If not, totally get it all good.” Or something like that. I feel like if I word it properly it won’t seem harassing or creepy, but is it worth it? There’s only one class left next Tuesday and it’s the final I doubt I’ll have another class with her again. I could either email her now before the final or even after once the class is completely over and ask her. Or not at all. Really not sure how to do this thanks to these circumstances some advice would be great.

submitted by /u/BoneDaddy2224
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2JrnHlB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages